Show notes are a little more elaborate than your usual FlockUpdate. Basically, I want to give a bit more detail by outlining the “BLOG” version of BUILT Hosting. What will BUILT Hosting include for a blog? Why the following:
- Latest WordPress Installed for You!
- A Theme of Your Choosing (From ThemeForest or Similar WordPress Theme Shop)
- Install of Theme & Helpful Safe Plugins
- Video Tutorials of Managing Your Site with WordPress
- Theme Specific Guides (Provided by The Theme’s Creator)
- Configuration of Update Notifications
- Tie in of JetPack Services
- Your own domain
- Monthly Website Hosting
- 1-3GB of Storage (Scalable as needed up-to 3GB)
- 10-20GB of Bandwidth (Scalable as needed up-to 20GB)
- 1-2 Hours of Scheduled Voice/Video Chat via Skype/Google Hangout
- Standard Ticket Support
- Live Chat Help As-Needed
- And all the usual FlockHosting Standard Goodies!
And that’s just the basics of what I have in mind that will be configured for you without you having to lift a finger! The design again is to make it as user-friendly as possible while providing the ease of getting setup, configured and online without having to know instantly how to make the web work. I do the heavy lifting and help you get all setup and running, and I am with you for the long-haul to ensure you’re able to do what you need to do!
Now, there will be specific guidelines on what will/won’t fly aside from the two hours of Video/Voice Chat. There will be a Managed Site option if you want to be able to simply send in updates/pictures etc. and have me update. For the most part, the goal is to educate you to do this on your own. However, for some, a small monthly fee is better than doing the updates themselves.
So starting on July 1st, there will be a few options to choose from. Pricing and such will be announced on the first as I am shooting to have it be a fairly standard monthly rate or a great deal on a yearly+ option. There will be a setup fee to cover time required to enable all of theses features/functionality as it will require some work – so stay tuned on the 1st for the following BUILT Configurations:
Other setups will come in time for Bands, Non-Profits, Fundraisers, etc., but all will be fairly priced with options like Managed Site for managed updates and such. This service will change and grow with your feedback. Have a thought already on this? Help shape it before it even gets completely launched! Post a comment or send in an email! Looking forward to hearing from you!